An elevating mastermind of executive women who are part of a solution-focused online community which provides a safe, encouraging forum for real women to be professionally recharged, inspired & uplifted.
- Learn, do, be inspired + informed
- Monthly LIVE masterclass shares evidence-based best practices, applications and tools to help you implement easily for immediate wins
- Live monthly coaching + personalized answers to your questions
- Challenges to make goal hits fun
- Plus group study breakouts to promote accountability and leverage shared learning
- Active and supportive members-only Facebook group
- Gain confidence and encouragement with pitch reviews, presentation practice sessions, negotiation and “difficult conversation” role play, risk and issue sharing + solution brainstorming
- Available any time you need it, accessible from anywhere
- Spark innovation with this supremely capable, qualified, kind group of amazing women
- Step-by-step tech trainings, lessons and resource guides
- Organizational tools: Yours to swipe, modify, plug and play
- Access to previous mastermind and group coaching sessions
- Journal club sharing real science for real life in the real work world
- Group mentoring: Share progress, ideas, opportunities, needs
- Career strategy with industry and role specific guidance
- Sincere, real-people networking
- Soon-to-launch 1:1 mentor matching program
JOIN YOUR TRIBE NOW FOR JUST $55/MONTH
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why do you focus on women? Why not include the guys?
We love all humans! Anyone who self-identifies as a woman is welcome to join. This forum is intended to be a place where women can openly and freely share their career experiences, questions, needs and ideas with other women.
I’m new in my career, is this mastermind right for me?
This crew is focused on supporting (self-identifying) women who are mid career executives but all are welcome. We ask all members commit to contributing when they join so if you’re willing to share your knowledge, experiences and perspectives in a kind, supportive and uplifting way as you grow in your career then this collective will be a great fit for you!
Is this industry specific?
Not at all. We represent women from all verticals, roles and backgrounds. Our members sometimes ask questions or share details specific to their industry but almost all of our conversations are applicable to all. Likewise, almost all of our seminars, courses and resources can be applied to any area.